Home Forums Skills Stunting Full up to top

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know any tips on how to hit a solid full up me group gets it up it’s just not solid every time thanks
    Toby

Hi Toby,

Can you explain a little more in which way it’s not solid? and is it to extension? If it’s at extension I hope this helps. It’s important that the flyer does not twist early and the twist should initiate above the bases eye level. Be sure the flyer squeezes their core and twists with the hips and shoulder together. Flyers should also be looking over the shoulder in the direction of the twist. The flyer’s body needs to twist all as one unit. The secondary base needs to be catching the flyers foot early, so before it’s directly over them so they have time to take the weight of the flyer. The higher the secondary can catch the flyers foot the better chance the bases have locking the stunt out at extension. A good drive through the bases legs will give more height in the stunt and remember if the flyer tries twisting through only their shoulders it will cause the twist to go crooked. The flyer also needs to make sure the aren’t putting to much weight on their heels, otherwise it could cause the stunt to butt out. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions just ask :)

Thank you I will see if this works tomorrow at training

How do you create a forum??

If you go to a forum category you will see a big red button that says “Create New Topic”. Click on that and the new topic form will appear.

I need some advice on how I can get more height with my Backtuck? I have it on sprung floor but can’t do it from standing position at the moment, my mum says I need to generate more power from my legs but your not meant to bend your knees are you? I am only 11 anyone have any tips for me PLEASE! Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertisement
Skip to toolbar